The Student Room Group

Medify

My UCAT exam will take place early this September and my main revision tool is Medify -- how should I be using the website? How many practice questions should I do everyday? Which sections should I prioritise? How much time should I spend on the website everyday?
Hi, I hope you are well. I scored in the top 7% of the country last year. This is my advice:
at the start do all subsets to learn question types. How much you do is up to you as it really depends. Start timed practice soon and focus on your areas of weakness and try to improve. I usually practised two subsets in one day. (one subset that I didn't like and paired with one that I liked to keep myself motivated.) I personally did 10000 questions by the end of my entire practice.
I would also say after a few weeks when you feel ready start to do mocks to test yourself but don't do them very early on. when 2-3 weeks before your exam start doing full mocks and track your scores. The key to improving is to read the answers and learn faster ways to do the questions. I would recommend at least a few hours per day but it's up to you. No one can tell you how much time you exactly need!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending