The Student Room Group

a level choices

my dilemma is that I’m interested in three considerably different career paths which means my A Levels may not pair well with eachother

Could I realistically get into a Russel group or Oxbridge uni for a degree in Law, Economics or Comp Sci if my A levels are English Lit, Physics, Maths and Further Maths. And if I replace any of these with French/modern languages or Chemistry which would it be?

And also, are there any decently paying science degrees/careers that aren’t medicine or dentistry.

Also is Psychology a hard a level?
Reply 1
english lit will kill you dont do it IM WARNING YOU
psych is easy
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by lili__1
my dilemma is that I’m interested in three considerably different career paths which means my A Levels may not pair well with eachother

Could I realistically get into a Russel group or Oxbridge uni for a degree in Law, Economics or Comp Sci if my A levels are English Lit, Physics, Maths and Further Maths. And if I replace any of these with French/modern languages or Chemistry which would it be?

And also, are there any decently paying science degrees/careers that aren’t medicine or dentistry.

Also is Psychology a hard a level?

Psychology was my easiest out of Biology, History and Psychology, but that’s because I’m good at writing essays, it depends on what you’re good at. I think it’s good to have an “easier” a level though.

Quick Reply

Latest