The Student Room Group

Health

I have problem keeping up with my school schedule. I always work late night and can't figure out how to live it. Any health advice ?
Reply 1
Take some time to sit and write down your time-table. Make sure to take a proper sleep and eat healthy. Stay hydrated and try to get less stressed. Eventually you will be able to manage everything ! You can do it :-)
The timetable is a great idea! You can even make cut offs for how late you will work and gradually move them earlier. A regular sleep schedule is also really important as if you go to sleep earlier you can wake up earlier and get more work done earlier in the day. Don't be afraid to give yourself breaks whilst you're working so you don't overwork and feel drained and make sure you give yourself time to relax before trying to sleep, whether that's watching a TV show or reading or listening to music.
Hope this helps,
Becky (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Reply 3
Thank you so much Becky. This one really helps.
Original post by Anonymous
I have problem keeping up with my school schedule. I always work late night and can't figure out how to live it. Any health advice ?

One thing I did was turn my internet off during the night, for example 00:00-08:00. For me, doing poorly in school is better than staying up late, because it will at least give me motivation to improve.

-Kao (Lancaster Maths & Stats Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest