The Student Room Group

Unable to hand in assignment, please help.

I’m not sure what to do.

I’m doing a suspension year. This means I am taking a year off of uni, but I need to finish some work from the previous year that didn’t pass.

I have to hand in work for an assignment in a few days. This assignment was previously a presentation that I failed. So I am doing a second submission. This work is now in assignment form… now the lecturer is out of office. The course leader is also out of office. I don’t know what I’m doing for this new assignment. I know it will relate to the same topic as the presentation in some way, since it’s the second submission. But no one has explained what I’m doing. I’ve left messages on Teams from late July to my lecturer and she’s not seen it. I’ve also sent her an email telling her im not sure what to do for this assignment.

I have a few days left and im stressed. Im scared theyre going to penalise me for not handing in work in the second submission. Im afraid they’ll blame it on me when I literally don’t know what to do and wasn’t explained on what to do.

How do I go about this?
Which university are u in? Because their have different policies
Reply 2
Original post by namehasbeen
Which university are u in? Because their have different policies

It’s not actually a uni, it’s more like a college that does university courses but they are accredited by Surrey
Reply 3
Anyone?
Reply 4
call the general line of the school?
Reply 5
Original post by Genesiss
call the general line of the school?

I’ll try. Last time I called they weren’t picking up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending