The Student Room Group

Assignment and mit circs.

hey, i just want some advice or know if anyone has experienced anything similar. No judgement please

So, I am currently at uni studying. I failed all my second year assignments however passed the practical part. I was given a further resubmission opportunity which I was unable to submit due to falling ill and becoming hospitalised. I was then given a further attempt after applying for mid circs in which the "mit circs" students submitted and were given a 3rd attempt but it was my 2nd due to being unable to submit on the resubmission. I again became ill and was unable to submit the assignment. I was then told to take a year out and was given dates across the year to submit the failed assignments, in which two of them I have already submitted at second attempt and have two more to submit at second attempt. I have been struggling with my mental health extremely alongside family bereavments and put in another claim for mit circs which got accepted. However, I panicked on the upcoming assignment and submitted the same one again as i was worried it wasn't at a good standard and not submitting it would have impacted it more. Will i be given a further opportunity as i had claimed for MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES 3 TIMES?

i'm so worried, i really want this degree and i just am struggling right now i believe i can do it.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hey, i just want some advice or know if anyone has experienced anything similar. No judgement please

So, I am currently at uni studying. I failed all my second year assignments however passed the practical part. I was given a further resubmission opportunity which I was unable to submit due to falling ill and becoming hospitalised. I was then given a further attempt after applying for mid circs in which the "mit circs" students submitted and were given a 3rd attempt but it was my 2nd due to being unable to submit on the resubmission. I again became ill and was unable to submit the assignment. I was then told to take a year out and was given dates across the year to submit the failed assignments, in which two of them I have already submitted at second attempt and have two more to submit at second attempt. I have been struggling with my mental health extremely alongside family bereavments and put in another claim for mit circs which got accepted. However, I panicked on the upcoming assignment and submitted the same one again as i was worried it wasn't at a good standard and not submitting it would have impacted it more. Will i be given a further opportunity as i had claimed for MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES 3 TIMES?

i'm so worried, i really want this degree and i just am struggling right now i believe i can do it.

I think you need to have an approved temporary withdrawal from the course. Take the year out no study nothing. And come back when you're better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending