The Student Room Group

3 Ds, As Level

Hi, i got three Ds Cs Math Physics, I got A BB in my mocks, and i thought i would get A B C or A CC , but i got the worse grades i thought i could get , I dont know , i was getting A's in Cs , yet i get a D , im worried and im lost , idk what to do ,im thinking of giving
As math phy on may june again with cs (but cs A2 no retake) in may june and then giving A2 math phy in oct nov 2024.

I still dont know what to do, i dont know and dont have any counselor for A levels, I dont have friends that would guide me and im kinda lost and confused and what to do, I wish i had a counselor i could talk to who could guide me because i also dont understand how people decide the unis the want to go to, I see it from money persp, if we have the money for it or not , so its kind of hard , i wish i could think like the other kids and just atleast have a dream uni, idk how to even have a dream uni lol
Hello, what subject are you trying to apply to?

-Kao (Lancaster Maths & Stats Student Ambassador)
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hello, what subject are you trying to apply to?

-Kao (Lancaster Maths & Stats Student Ambassador)

Computer sciences , i want to study computer sciences abroad:smile: so i have math physics and computer sciences
Original post by defosaifi
Computer sciences , i want to study computer sciences abroad:smile: so i have math physics and computer sciences

Your results are not good. I suggest you do a diploma rather than a degree.

Quick Reply

Latest