The Student Room Group

Feel like I picked the wrong A-levels

For context, I achieved good GCSE grades and chose to study Biology, Chemistry, English Lit and Spanish for A-levels. However, doing four was too much for me so I decided to drop English. I now realise this was a big mistake as I have achieving consistent Ds and Es in both bio and chem.

I should’ve listened to my teachers when they told me if I was going to drop one it should be either biology or chemistry as my English and Spanish grades were quite good. I don’t know what to do. I know it is too late to change my options, and I am so mad at myself that I didn’t think the whole process through properly. I am unsure of what to do. My mum keeps asking me what I am going to do since I am not enjoying 2 out of 3 of my A-levels but I seriously have no idea.

Any advice? Any suggestions on how I can improve my Biology and Chemistry grades since it is too late to start over?
Thank you
(edited 2 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest