The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

For admission team

I am an international student with an offer for construction project management 2023.
I am having terrible time getting any response back from admission team . I have already paid £8000 deposit and made Brookes my first choice . I sent them my A level results and want them to confirm all my documents are accepted and they are happy with my Iva’s tariff score . But no response at all . Today just got an email it will them upto 15 days . I have an insurance offer from UWE and they only have me 12 more days to accept them .
I today phoned admission team and after being hold long time , I was told admission team finished at 12 pm Uk time on a working day . What a joke ! I now wish I had accepted Aston or Herriot watt as they also offered me places but I choose Brooke’s and that’s how they are treating me as an internal student .
I have no idea how to get response from them as they are not replying my emails .
Ali Awab ahmad Pakistan
Universities are now under embargo due to having early access to A level results. The reason the staff finished at midday today is because they will be working through the results they’ve received all weekend.

You should see an update to your application on UCAS on Thursday morning when the embargo period ends.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by drak7525
I am an international student with an offer for construction project management 2023.
I am having terrible time getting any response back from admission team . I have already paid £8000 deposit and made Brookes my first choice . I sent them my A level results and want them to confirm all my documents are accepted and they are happy with my Iva’s tariff score . But no response at all . Today just got an email it will them upto 15 days . I have an insurance offer from UWE and they only have me 12 more days to accept them .
I today phoned admission team and after being hold long time , I was told admission team finished at 12 pm Uk time on a working day . What a joke ! I now wish I had accepted Aston or Herriot watt as they also offered me places but I choose Brooke’s and that’s how they are treating me as an internal student .
I have no idea how to get response from them as they are not replying my emails .
Ali Awab ahmad Pakistan

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your message and sorry for the stress you've experienced. As PQ mentioned, we are currently under a UCAS embargo and are not able to discuss decisions with applicants during this time. Our CAS Team is aware of all of the international applicants who have done A Levels and will be able to expedite the process of getting CAS for these students. As you can imagine, we are dealing with a high volume of calls and emails at the moment, so we are sorry if you were not able to get through via phone. Feel free to give us a call at some point this week, but please be aware we will not be able to discuss A Level results.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending