The Student Room Group

Delayed offer letter

Hi hope you are doing well I ve applied for pre masters in english literature its been more than a month but there is no answer of emails, I tried too hard to oscillate between rejection and acceptance ,process is too slow and no reply from admission team what to do?
Original post by Rabbia 40
Hi hope you are doing well I ve applied for pre masters in english literature its been more than a month but there is no answer of emails, I tried too hard to oscillate between rejection and acceptance ,process is too slow and no reply from admission team what to do?

Ring them some universities take ages to reply to emails.
Original post by Rabbia 40

Hey @Rabbia 40

I can imagine the level of stress you are currently under worrying about the offer letter. I'm truly sorry to hear about that. Having worked part-time with the admission team over the past 2 years, I can tell you that the admission process is quite a lengthy one and can last anywhere between 4-6 weeks. What I always tell applicants is to follow up with the admissions team via call or email. If you realise that way too much time has passed, give them a ring every week just to stay on top of the application. I know waiting is quite a deal, however, the admissions process is somewhat of a waiting game.

I really hope this helps a bit. All the best with your Pre-masters in English Literature. You got this!

- Dennis :biggrin: (3rd Year PhD Air Transport Management student)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending