The Student Room Group

How much free time does the average med student have

I was wondering whether med school would be hard but I was also thinking it just may be because of time management. Like if I took it seriously from the start would I be able to clear enough work to have enough free time to stuff such as gaming etc.
Original post by Sigmakernal
I was wondering whether med school would be hard but I was also thinking it just may be because of time management. Like if I took it seriously from the start would I be able to clear enough work to have enough free time to stuff such as gaming etc.

yes, of course, but all I would say is be prepared to work *much longer/harder* than friends doing non medicine degrees
still, it is good to establish a work/life balance, and you have to ringfence some time doing the things that help you decompress - in your case, gaming
maybe you should look at Dundee medical school as think there is a big gaming scene there
or Warwick if you are looking at graduate entry medicine (GEM) for the same reason
Reply 2
Original post by Sigmakernal

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending