The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Profila2
When you come home from school what do you do uniform wise. Like do you get changed into different clothes, loosen the tie and undo button, undo button and no tie. I normally get changed out of it when I get home unless I go out then I take tie off and undo buttons

I used to always take off my blazer, undo top button and take off my tie. Unless it was rainy then I’d change and shower
I would always wear a uniform without a tie. That is too formal. I like to be casual dressed.
I always used to get changed as soon as I got home. What I would wear would depend on the time of year and if there were any plans for the evening
Reply 4
When you come home from school what do you do uniform wise. Like do you get changed into different clothes, loosen the tie and undo button, undo button and no tie. I normally get changed out of it when I get home unless I go out then I take tie off and undo buttons

Normally I just undo my top button and untuck my shirt, I don't mind my uniform as I have the skirt pretty short anyway.
Reply 5
I'm too lazy to change when I get in from school and tbh if I've been at a music practice or stopped off at a friend's house on the way home then it's about 7ish by the time I get in anyway so no point in changing. Always take my shoes and blazer off but keep everything else on. Sometimes I'll loosen my tie and undo the top button but quite often (like now!) I'll forget and still have it done up at bedtime. All depends on how comfortable I am.

I took the uniform off and change into my own clothes. Mine were not comfortable and i was scared of getting it more dirty
Reply 7

I keep it on with shirt tucked and tie on

Latest