The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester university accommodation

I have got an offer to Chester through clearing, I am looking at the accommodation I was just wondering where I can find the tendency length for the terms, when I looked at Bristol accommodation they said if it was like 38 or 42 weeks) especially since some are partnerships and others just university owned.
Original post by Anonymous
I have got an offer to Chester through clearing, I am looking at the accommodation I was just wondering where I can find the tendency length for the terms, when I looked at Bristol accommodation they said if it was like 38 or 42 weeks) especially since some are partnerships and others just university owned.

Hello,

Firstly congratulations on your offer! We're delighted to hear that you'll be joining us in September :biggrin:

You can find a list of our accommodation options here - https://www1.chester.ac.uk/undergraduate/accommodation

The contract lengths for our accommodation vary depending on the contract type. You can find more information on this here - https://www1.chester.ac.uk/contract. This may be different for partnership accommodation, so if this is something you're interested in we'd recommend you contact the private companies directly to confirm this with them.

We hope this helps! If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there,
Congratulations on your offer! As Chester Uni have said, tenancy lengths will vary depending on the contract type. However, I can say that for our properties (which are featured on the accommodation options page) the tenancy length is 51-weeks. Availability is limited but you can read more here.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending