The Student Room Group

Degree apprenticeships in IT or digital marketing

I am looking degree apprenticeships in IT or digital marketing in London ,
Any recommendations?
Original post by Saima arif
I am looking degree apprenticeships in IT or digital marketing in London ,
Any recommendations?

Hi @Saima arif,

Have you considered a degree apprenticeship at Kent? The University of Kent works with leading apprenticeship employers across the UK in a range of dynamic and growing professions and industries.

Benefits for you include:
- Work for a great employer, earn a wage and learn valuable skills
- Complete an end-point assessment that adds real value to your employer and to your CV
- Have the opportunity to gain a higher-level qualification, such as a degree, from a leading UK university
- With no university tuition fees to pay, you may graduate with lower or no debts
- Get a head start on finding work after your apprenticeship ends

As an apprentice, you learn relevant skills at work and earn a wage. You spend a proportion of your working week (roughly 1 day per week) studying for a university qualification, either online or face to face.

Let me know if you have any questions. :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep
Reply 2
Hi Alia
Can you pls provide me more information?
And is there any grade criteria for applying
Original post by Saima arif
Hi Alia
Can you pls provide me more information?
And is there any grade criteria for applying

Hi @Saima arif,

What kind of information would you like to know?

Using this link: https://www.kent.ac.uk/global-lifelong-learning/apprenticeships/current-apprenticeships, you can click on the apprenticeships available. Once you click on one, as you scroll down there will be specific information about the entry requirements, modules etc.

If you have any questions feel free to email [email protected]. They will be able to provide you with more specific answers.

I hope this helps. Do let me know if you have any more questions. :smile:

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending