The Student Room Group

Clinical Anatomy MSci

I saw the course on Birmingham uni’s website and I actually looked the look of it, and I was hoping to apply for it next year. Those who are doing this course currently or have done it previously, I was wondering what it is like. What is the application process like? Are there any interviews? What about personal statement? Does it have include to surgical experiences? I would very much appreciate it if someone, who has done clinical anatomy anywhere, could send their personal statement just as an example. Thank you very much!
Hi, I've moved your thread to the current medical students and doctors forum (and left a link in the biological and life sciences forum) so hopefully you can get some more info :smile:

According to the course information "students will attend multidisciplinary team meetings, participate in clinical rounds, and shadow surgeries" and includes cadaveric dissection.
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Hi, I've moved your thread to the current medical students and doctors forum (and left a link in the biological and life sciences forum) so hopefully you can get some more info :smile:

According to the course information "students will attend multidisciplinary team meetings, participate in clinical rounds, and shadow surgeries" and includes cadaveric dissection.

Ah thank you! They haven’t given much information on application process and how they accept people, which is what got me a bit worried
Original post by Aasha135
Ah thank you! They haven’t given much information on application process and how they accept people, which is what got me a bit worried

On the website it looks like there is a place to register interest and they'll send out further information after doing so, so if you haven't done that yet might be worth getting registered for updates there :smile:

You can always contact them directly to ask for further information as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending