The Student Room Group

A-level Resources

Hi!! I’m starting year 12 in September and I was wondering if anyone knew the best websites to use for aqa maths, edexcel chemistry, aqa psychology and ocr biology?

Original post by lucymant
Hi!! I’m starting year 12 in September and I was wondering if anyone knew the best websites to use for aqa maths, edexcel chemistry, aqa psychology and ocr biology?

For me the most useful things are making my own revision resources so I can tailor them to my needs (I do biology, not OCR though, I do Edexcel A) and for that I use StudySmarter. I use the exam boards' websites to access past papers and the specification for each of my subjects. I'm not sure how useful this will be, so please feel free to ask more questions.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
For me the most useful things are making my own revision resources so I can tailor them to my needs (I do biology, not OCR though, I do Edexcel A) and for that I use StudySmarter. I use the exam boards' websites to access past papers and the specification for each of my subjects. I'm not sure how useful this will be, so please feel free to ask more questions.

This was amazing thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest