The Student Room Group

Quicker way to see alevel exam scripts??

Hi, I've emailed my school exam officer on Friday, day after results day, to view my scripts as soon as possible as I'm two marks away from next grade on a subject. I know it's now the weekend but they still havent replied. I remember them saying they'd be available wednesday if anyone decided to have a remark but I just want to see my exam scripts as quickly as possible. Anyone know a quicker way to acces them yourself?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I've emailed my school exam officer on Friday, day after results day, to view my scripts as soon as possible as I'm two marks away from next grade on a subject. I know it's now the weekend but they still havent replied. I remember them saying they'd be available wednesday if anyone decided to have a remark but I just want to see my exam scripts as quickly as possible. Anyone know a quicker way to acces them yourself?

Sorry, I do not know. I know this is late as Wednesday has passed, and now it is Saturday
Reply 2
No worries! I found out my exams officer was in on GCSEs result day and tracked them down then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending