The Student Room Group

Honest Opinion of University of Reading

For undergraduate Biomedical sciences or Biochemistry course please
Original post by Username159
For undergraduate Biomedical sciences or Biochemistry course please

Hey @Username159

I'm not the best equipped to help you with this question, as I don't study either of those courses but Maral may be able to! Maral is a current student studying Biomedical Sciences with Professional Experience so will be able to give you a better idea of what the biological department is like and what studying Biomedical Sciences has been like so far, which may help inform your decision a bit better!

If I can offer you some advice though, I would consider what you want to get out of the course, and what each course offers that suits your interests and plans. Have a look in detail at both courses on our website,chat to Maral and other people in your life, and figure out what you like about each course structure and the content, and what the prospects of each course would be when you graduate; see if that would suit what you think you might enjoy.

If you have any other questions please do ask, and we will try our best to help (or point you in the direction of someone else who might be able to better!).

Good luck choosing!
Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending