The Student Room Group

KCL, QMUL and UCl Law

Dear All , Happy New Year 2024!

Anyone receive offers for LLB Law from KCL , QMUL or UCL please?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hiii
i applied to kcl and qmul too! i haven't heard anything yet tho
I sent my application on December 13th.
Reply 2
Original post by aashi06
hiii
i applied to kcl and qmul too! i haven't heard anything yet tho
I sent my application on December 13th.

Same here!
Reply 3
Hi there, received an email from kings a few hours ago...they've said they can't view my LNAT score and that i need to give permission on the pearson website. HOWEVER. i can see that i have given them permission. i had a technical issue with them a few months ago so i'm wondering if anyone has the same problem???? or received a similar update on their kings apply page???
Original post by Roman88
Hi there, received an email from kings a few hours ago...they've said they can't view my LNAT score and that i need to give permission on the pearson website. HOWEVER. i can see that i have given them permission. i had a technical issue with them a few months ago so i'm wondering if anyone has the same problem???? or received a similar update on their kings apply page???

I have also had this issue, everything was correct on my LNAT account so I am also really confused and my friend also has this issue!
Reply 5
Original post by Roman88

I've had this too. I checked and retyped my UCAS number to be extra sure!! Maybe it's a glitch on their system? Good luck on your application.
Reply 6
Original post by CharlotteRose-05
I have also had this issue, everything was correct on my LNAT account so I am also really confused and my friend also has this issue!

have you emailed a reply to it or are you going to wait till tomorrow to call admissions?
Reply 7
Original post by Roman88
have you emailed a reply to it or are you going to wait till tomorrow to call admissions?

Kings said not to reply so I'm just going to wait until tomorrow to see if they reply and say they have received it or give them a call
Reply 8
Original post by Roman88

i got this too!! i had given them permission too. i’ve seen a good few people talking about it so i’m hoping it’s a problem on their end :smile:
Reply 9

I am facing the same too. Anyone can be so kind to enlighten us please? 🙏
Original post by Rose rose 12
I am facing the same too. Anyone can be so kind to enlighten us please? 🙏

This is a solution that I got from reddit so I hope this helps people: So I know a lot of people also are going through this issue so I figured I'd post how to fix it here. So long story short I contacted pearson and apparently theres been an issue with people with multiple names not being linked to UCAS or something like that that's making it so KCL can't access our scores. So what you wanna do is email [email protected] and explain that you got the message and attach your LNAT candidate ID (you can find it in the email pearson sent to you confirming your booking for the lnat test) in the email as well and that should be about it. I'll give an update if anything changes but right now that seems to be the solution.

I guess most of us law applicants are facing the exact same issue, I got the email today about them not being able to view my LNAT results which was quite a scare icl. I'll be calling tomorrow to be sure.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by desi45678
Kings said not to reply so I'm just going to wait until tomorrow to see if they reply and say they have received it or give them a call

Will they send a reply saying they have received it? Because in the message they said not to reply to them and it would have automatically gone through to them once it's been updated?
Reply 13
Original post by Roman88

the same thing happened to me!! and I just checked I had already given them access to my scores, and all the other details match too. I'm kinda scared. What should I do
Original post by ordertothecourt
This is a solution that I got from reddit so I hope this helps people: So I know a lot of people also are going through this issue so I figured I'd post how to fix it here. So long story short I contacted pearson and apparently theres been an issue with people with multiple names not being linked to UCAS or something like that that's making it so KCL can't access our scores. So what you wanna do is email [email protected] and explain that you got the message and attach your LNAT candidate ID (you can find it in the email pearson sent to you confirming your booking for the lnat test) in the email as well and that should be about it. I'll give an update if anything changes but right now that seems to be the solution.

I sent an email to that exact email address however I got a reply stating they are unable to take individual queries and they suggest messaging via the Kings Apply website instead.
Original post by Roman88

Have you linked your UCAS ID number on your Pearson account? I did that prior to completing my LNAT as well as filling out the checklist of which universities I want my score sent to. I’ve had no issues with my LNAT since, and I’ve also applied to KCL.
Original post by Rose rose 12
Dear All , Happy New Year 2024!

Anyone receive offers for LLB Law from KCL , QMUL or UCL please?

Hi!
I’m a UCL law offer holder!!! Still waiting to hear from KCL (as well as LSE).
Reply 17
Original post by SomberTexas
Hi!
I’m a UCL law offer holder!!! Still waiting to hear from KCL (as well as LSE).

That’s awesome well done! Did UCL send you a email confirming they received your LNAT?
Original post by desi45678
That’s awesome well done! Did UCL send you a email confirming they received your LNAT?

I got an email a few days after applying that my application was now being considered, then I didn’t hear anything back until I got my offer. On the other hand I’ve been contacted by both KCL and LSE about either confirming LNAT stuff or about sending contextual information. Idk why UCL never contacted me in between but oh well 😭.
Reply 19
Original post by SomberTexas
I got an email a few days after applying that my application was now being considered, then I didn’t hear anything back until I got my offer. On the other hand I’ve been contacted by both KCL and LSE about either confirming LNAT stuff or about sending contextual information. Idk why UCL never contacted me in between but oh well 😭.

Well must be such a big relief!! Are you contextual offer holder?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending