The Student Room Group

A Level Spanish revision resources

Hi everyone, i have been finding it quite difficult to find resources for Spanish A Level (AQA). I was wondering if there were any sites that had revision notes, key vocabulary etc. Also does anyone have advice on file and work organisation? I find that my teacher gives a lot of random paper sheets and it makes it difficult as i like to be organised. i have online notes as well as paper notes too.
thank you
Hi there,
Doing Spanish A level AQA y12 too.
At our school, the teachers really encourage us to use Seneca, Memrise and Quizlet as well as Knowt (free Quizlet).
I also have a ring binder folder and I'll attach the sheet in which our teacher told us how to organise work. I've just used a pack of separators from Amazon. I also have an online Google drive with the same sections which I save my Docs to.
Hope this helps!
Ella
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by emblematic-climb
Hi everyone, i have been finding it quite difficult to find resources for Spanish A Level (AQA). I was wondering if there were any sites that had revision notes, key vocabulary etc. Also does anyone have advice on file and work organisation? I find that my teacher gives a lot of random paper sheets and it makes it difficult as i like to be organised. i have online notes as well as paper notes too.
thank you

Anything useful here: https://www.languagesonline.org.uk/Hotpotatoes/spanishindex.html#gsc.tab=0

Scroll down
Original post by MGGSnewman2018
Hi there,
Doing Spanish A level AQA y12 too.
At our school, the teachers really encourage us to use Seneca, Memrise and Quizlet as well as Knowt (free Quizlet).
I also have a ring binder folder and I'll attach the sheet in which our teacher told us how to organise work. I've just used a pack of separators from Amazon. I also have an online Google drive with the same sections which I save my Docs to.
Hope this helps!
Ella

thank you! i feel like i am just worrying myself, i use these resources already too, i just think the file organisation was my main concern!
Reply 4
put all the vocab from the textbook into an anki deck it basically makes paper 1 (50% of your grade!!) a joke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending