The Student Room Group

Anyone doing a Review of Moderation?

Hey there just wondering if anyone is doing a review of moderation for any NEA. GCSE or A-Level

Art and Design/Geography/History/Comp Sci etc
Original post by Aceful
Hey there just wondering if anyone is doing a review of moderation for any NEA. GCSE or A-Level

Art and Design/Geography/History/Comp Sci etc

my school is putting the whole cohort through review for moderation for a-level comp sci

don't really know what the process is as the school is doing it but apparently they don't trust that everyone's marks were brought down and they believe it was too harsh or something

not sure if this helps so i apologise if it doesn't
Reply 2
Original post by Thx4Helping
my school is putting the whole cohort through review for moderation for a-level comp sci

don't really know what the process is as the school is doing it but apparently they don't trust that everyone's marks were brought down and they believe it was too harsh or something

not sure if this helps so i apologise if it doesn't

No worries, just wondered if anyone else was getting it done too.

My college is putting my a-level graphics cohort through a review of moderation but they are keeping us in the dark about it. Majority of my class weren't happy with the grade (some missed their offers because of it) and they just said that they disagree with the moderator report and that they will see what they can do for us.

Quick Reply

Latest