The Student Room Group


I want to do psychology as degree in uni but i am unsure if doing a health and social care level 3 would be any good? I am just unsure if it is best if i do alevels because it want help me get into more uni but when i look at it seems like btecs would be fine as well but just need help to choose what path would be better
(edited 9 months ago)
i would personally recommend doing btec applied science rather than health and social as its more accepted within university's

Quick Reply