The Student Room Group

Mental health

I don't know what to do cause i am going to yr 12 soon and I honestly feel more stressed about my mental health getting worse because i will be with lots of people i don't know and etc. And even tho i know my mental health is bad like i sh and stuff before i feel really scared about like actually talking to some one professional about. When i was in yr 11 i just tended to talk to my teacher about stuff or i would just stay with her if i couldn't go to class. But now since I don't really know because it don't feel comfortable talking to my mum because she is well aware and doesn't help or really care.
Reply 1
Hello there

I had the same issue before i started everyone told to not start but i thought of the bigger picture and its was abou time we get used to being uncomfortable to reach our goals so i get a mentor that helped me so much through this. The thing was here they offered online classes and i hate being social but i declined because i know in the future am gonna be in these situations and i want to be good at it and use it. So get a mentor that helps you through this and trust me its all worth it
Reply 2
Original post by isolering
Hello there

I had the same issue before i started everyone told to not start but i thought of the bigger picture and its was abou time we get used to being uncomfortable to reach our goals so i get a mentor that helped me so much through this. The thing was here they offered online classes and i hate being social but i declined because i know in the future am gonna be in these situations and i want to be good at it and use it. So get a mentor that helps you through this and trust me its all worth it

Hey thanks for reply. I hope i get a good mentor. I spoke to one of the teachers and she seemed nice when i go for my first day i think we are going to talk about it more. I feel like that as well like in the future i am going to have sort it out but it feel so difficult rn

Quick Reply

Latest