The Student Room Group

A Level/Career options

"If I take A-levels in Maths, Chemistry, and Business, what career options do I have?
Reply 1
Original post by Beast_2023
"If I take A-levels in Maths, Chemistry, and Business, what career options do I have?

you could go on to university and do most science degrees (most only require chem and another science which would be maths in your case), most medicine courses, economics excluding the very top unis who require further maths, business related courses, law (no subject specific requirements, some unis prefer at least one essay subject but i think business could fit that criteria?) and there’s probably much more. that subject combination gives you a lot of choice!
Reply 2
Thank you.
I'm not interested in the medical field; I just want to ensure that I'm considering safer options or if I might be overlooking something."
Reply 3
Thank you.
I'm not interested in the medical field; I just want to ensure that I'm considering safer options or if I might be overlooking something."

i would say that is a very good subject combination. do you have a university course/career in mind?
Reply 4
I like the chemistry and a bit of computer. Unsure about career openings and university options

Is there any useful link that can go through this combination of subjects, detailing what careers I can choose and universities
Reply 5
I like the chemistry and a bit of computer. Unsure about career openings and university options

Is there any useful link that can go through this combination of subjects, detailing what careers I can choose and universities

try this link: https://www.prospects.ac.uk/applying-for-university/choosing-a-course/how-to-choose-the-right-degree#what-degree-should-i-do

there is a job match quiz linked on the website maybe give that a go?

Quick Reply

Latest