The Student Room Group

anyone reapplied to law with resit grades what offers did you get?

hey everyone I'm planning on resitting my a levels next year and reapplying for law with Russell Group unis that accept resits, is it a bad decision ? considering I may be disadvantaged again the new cohort? would love if someone who's gone thru this to give me some advice on my application and what to do next!
Reply 1
doing the same thing!! if u want we can exchange socials, it’s nice to know someone else is in the same boat !!
Original post by darklingswife
hey everyone I'm planning on resitting my a levels next year and reapplying for law with Russell Group unis that accept resits, is it a bad decision ? considering I may be disadvantaged again the new cohort? would love if someone who's gone thru this to give me some advice on my application and what to do next!
I'm planning to do the same, except I didn't apply for law last year. You should first contact the universities that you want to apply to to check that their policy on resits and reapplying. If you have extenuating circumstances then most/all universities will consider you even with resits. But without these, some might be more picky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending