The Student Room Group

Do all cache level 3 early years diplomas have the same questions??

So I’ve been doing a cache level 3 diploma in early years for the past 2 years through a college apprenticeship. I’ve had 4 assessors in the past year including one of them being fired due to the amount of complaints made from other students. I have the majority of my work complete however, it does not ever get marked, I have had no one come into observe me in the last 9 months and after numerous requests the college have told me “there is a backlog in marking assignments due to the high volume of students and low number of assessors.”

I hate my placement, and I have done everything I’ve been asked to do however nothing gets done. I really want my level 3 so I can leave and go onto a better place.

My question is are all assignments and questions in a cache level 3 diploma in early years the same? Seeing as I have al my assignments sat on my computer I am willing to pay for an online cache level 3 diploma course and just upload all of my work and have it marked by someone online to speed up the process, however I don’t know if the assignments will be the same no matter which way I do that specific qualification (whether it’s online or through college) or if they will be different as I don’t want to pay money and be set back to square one and have to do a whole bunch of different assignments?

HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATES??
Reply 1
Original post by Tiresstudent89
So I’ve been doing a cache level 3 diploma in early years for the past 2 years through a college apprenticeship. I’ve had 4 assessors in the past year including one of them being fired due to the amount of complaints made from other students. I have the majority of my work complete however, it does not ever get marked, I have had no one come into observe me in the last 9 months and after numerous requests the college have told me “there is a backlog in marking assignments due to the high volume of students and low number of assessors.”

I hate my placement, and I have done everything I’ve been asked to do however nothing gets done. I really want my level 3 so I can leave and go onto a better place.

My question is are all assignments and questions in a cache level 3 diploma in early years the same? Seeing as I have al my assignments sat on my computer I am willing to pay for an online cache level 3 diploma course and just upload all of my work and have it marked by someone online to speed up the process, however I don’t know if the assignments will be the same no matter which way I do that specific qualification (whether it’s online or through college) or if they will be different as I don’t want to pay money and be set back to square one and have to do a whole bunch of different assignments?

hey i am doing the same course as you and yes they have same questions. would you be interested in helping one another?
Reply 2
Original post by farida.d
hey i am doing the same course as you and yes they have same questions. would you be interested in helping one another?

hey, ive talked to a lot of people and mostly we all have similar questions. we could share our assignments and check it out. i also need help with longitudinal studies so its a win win for both of us.
Original post by farida.d
hi I need help I have just started this course and would really need some help and guidance with the assignments
Original post by Tiresstudent89

hi I have just started this course and really need help with the first assignment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending