1. Hi guys, my name is Chayika but everyone calls me Chay!
2. I'm attending the local college doing AS Levels in my first year.
3. I'm doing A Levels- History (A* GCSE) Law, English Lit & lang (A* in both GCSE) and Welsh Baccalaureate (compulsory) WJEC is the exam board.
4. Reading is my past time, playing rugby and musical theatre.
5. I've attended 2 summer schools in year 11, ( Aberystwyth Uni and New College, Oxford!) , hoping to apply to UNIQ and such for next year!
6. I'm aiming for A*A*A*A*
7. Hoping to go to Oxford (New College preferably) for Law with European law (Fourth year abroad in the Netherlands) Or just Law as it is.
8. Cornell notes and active recall are the best study methods right now for me!