The Student Room Group

I'm trying to apply for finance 2023/24

I'm trying to apply for finance 2023/24 and all that my screen keeps coming up with is:

You’re unable to create a part-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.
This is because you already have a full-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.

If you want to change to a part-time course you should contact your university or college.

and I don't know why because I'm applying for year 2023/24. I don't know if it's a glitch or what.
Original post by toppby55
I'm trying to apply for finance 2023/24 and all that my screen keeps coming up with is:

You’re unable to create a part-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.
This is because you already have a full-time application for academic year 2020 to 2021.

If you want to change to a part-time course you should contact your university or college.

and I don't know why because I'm applying for year 2023/24. I don't know if it's a glitch or what.

Hi there, We can look into this further for you, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Any updates ? It’s doing the same for me and I don’t know what to do
If you’ve sorted it out can you tell me what to do plz
Original post by J_112

Hi there, We can check on your account, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by J_112

When I had the issue I called up student finance England and they told me to delete my current application, wait 24 hours for it to cancel then reapply then I was able to do what I needed to do. Hope this helps
Original post by toppby55
When I had the issue I called up student finance England and they told me to delete my current application, wait 24 hours for it to cancel then reapply then I was able to do what I needed to do. Hope this helps

Hi there, Sometimes doe allow a new application to be created yes :-) Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending