The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

scared i wont get acom - uni of birmingham

hi! i only just got my place confirmed at the University of Birmingham and now i'm worrying about whether or not i'll be able to live in halls. they said they will send all the online registration stuff within a few days but i'm just really stressed. i did submit an acom application in time for the guarantee scheme however my application process was a bit atypical so i'm not sure if it applies to me / if i'm guaranteed accommodation. for context i did a foundation year at a different uni and i had my marks delayed due to the strikes. that's why i've only just had my place confirmed now. does anyone have any advice?? do UOB typically have enough acom? anything is useful thanks :smile:
Reply 1
says here you have pick uob as your firm https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/accommodation/guarantee.aspx so possibly not, but it doesn't say for sure
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by toffeebunny3
hi! i only just got my place confirmed at the University of Birmingham and now i'm worrying about whether or not i'll be able to live in halls. they said they will send all the online registration stuff within a few days but i'm just really stressed. i did submit an acom application in time for the guarantee scheme however my application process was a bit atypical so i'm not sure if it applies to me / if i'm guaranteed accommodation. for context i did a foundation year at a different uni and i had my marks delayed due to the strikes. that's why i've only just had my place confirmed now. does anyone have any advice?? do UOB typically have enough acom? anything is useful thanks :smile:

If you've done the guarantee scheme then I'm pretty sure they'll need to accommodate you. Also, there'll be people who drop out/want to change rooms early on so hopefully they'll be able to find you a place somewhere :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending