The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Will Uni of Birmingham accept me with these grades?

Hello, I received my A Level grades yesterday, I got A*A*B, I wanted to go into clearing for Uni of Birmingham for the Law course, however their grade requirements are A*AA, will I get the place or acceptance is difficult with that “B” of mine? 🥲 Kindly help.
Original post by Spider.333
Hello, I received my A Level grades yesterday, I got A*A*B, I wanted to go into clearing for Uni of Birmingham for the Law course, however their grade requirements are A*AA, will I get the place or acceptance is difficult with that “B” of mine? 🥲 Kindly help.

Nobody can answer this as it depends on others results.If enough have met their grades the answer is no. If there are still places you would have a chance. My suspicion is no but only the university can tell you and you wont know until Thursday
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2

If you had an offer from Uni of Birmingham and you got A*A*B rather than A*AA, I would think you would still be accepted, even though it's not meeting your conditions. Birmingham Uni however did not enter clearing at all in 2021, and 2022, so I suspect it won't again this year, and if it does, probably not for courses as competitive as Law, although you could get lucky I guess.

You can register for a clearing alert from Birmingham through the following link and then keep your fingers crossed until Thursday:

https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/clearing/home/clearing-alert

In the meantime, research some other unis you might consider and keep an eye on their clearing pages. :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending