The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Late submission

I had a submission deadline using Turnitin at 23:59. Due to some technical issues with my computer I had submitted it at around 23:55 but the time due to the issues the time that is showing as submitted is 23:59 both on the blackboard as well as on the turnitin digital receipt. I am worried that would an exactly 23:59 submission on that deadline would be labelled as late. I know that I was already late to submit it at 23:55 but I had no other choice. Please if anyone knows anything and can answer this question it would be of great help.
Original post by Anonymous
I had a submission deadline using Turnitin at 23:59. Due to some technical issues with my computer I had submitted it at around 23:55 but the time due to the issues the time that is showing as submitted is 23:59 both on the blackboard as well as on the turnitin digital receipt. I am worried that would an exactly 23:59 submission on that deadline would be labelled as late. I know that I was already late to submit it at 23:55 but I had no other choice. Please if anyone knows anything and can answer this question it would be of great help.

Does the turnitin receipt show the submission date and time in red font?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
No it shows ut normally

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending