The Student Room Group

Can referrals be granted after non or late submissions

Anyone know if a referral can be granted after a non submission or a submission after the 2 week ballpoint after which work is capped to 40 per cent? Or whether I could trail the module next year? The module is 15 credits and the assessment in question is an essay (you come up with title yourself) and synopsis. Will be applying for mitigation but will be late so I don’t know if it will be approved. Am at exeter, would be very grateful for any insight
(edited 2 years ago)
You need to read your student handbook.

The rules are specific to your university and course.
Reply 2
Original post by Amy Ahearne
Anyone know if a referral can be granted after a non submission or a submission after the 2 week ballpoint after which work is capped to 40 per cent? Or whether I could trail the module next year? The module is 15 credits and the assessment in question is an essay (you come up with title yourself) and synopsis. Will be applying for mitigation but will be late so I don’t know if it will be approved. Am at exeter, would be very grateful for any insight

I'm in the exact same situation now. What happened in the end if you don't mind me asking? (Also at Exeter)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending