The Student Room Group

tips to self study Further maths

Hi im taking a gap year to study further maths. i will be buying the core pure 1, 2 and decision textbooks as im doing the core moudles and decision. will i have to also cram in an AS level version of these, or is the CP1, CP2, D1, D2 sufficient enough?
(edited 7 months ago)
Hey I don't know much about the book side of things (I'm doing OCR anyway ) but for questions I highly recommend MadasMaths.
Search "Madasmaths ;topic;" or go on the website to find the past papers, which there are plenty of.
Madasmaths imo is harder (in most cases) than the normal A-level questions/ above par so doing those will help you a lot (helped me a lottt).
XD :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by thatoneadi
Hey I don't know much about the book side of things (I'm doing OCR anyway ) but for questions I highly recommend MadasMaths.
Search "Madasmaths ;topic;" or go on the website to find the past papers, which there are plenty of.
Madasmaths imo is harder (in most cases) than the normal A-level questions/ above par so doing those will help you a lot (helped me a lottt).
XD :smile:

okay thank you so much.
are you also sitting further maths in one year?
this coming year, well most schools have started already so i might as well say this year haha

Quick Reply

Latest