The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl

I got 998887652 with an 8 in GCSE maths and a 7 in English lang. I failed French cause my papers were lost. I am eligible for a contextual offer would I be able to get an offer from UCL lse kcl or Oxbridge with these GCSEs and good predicted a levels?I want to study law.
Reply 1
I can’t tell if your being serious or not but you 100% can, your grades are so good. And if you work hard during 6th form everything will go well !!!
I can’t believe they lost ur papers what the hell?

Anyways I didn’t get any 9s and I’m going UCL :smile:
Idk about Oxford and Cambridge but I know the KCL and UCL don’t care as much about ur gcses. It’s your alevels predictions that matter the most!!

however I don’t know about law specifically but you can easily find out how heavily they consider GCSEs from their website’s Law course page
(edited 7 months ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
could I ask what you applied to at UCL and what your grades are? at gcse
Original post by Jjmhgvygv
I can’t tell if your being serious or not but you 100% can, your grades are so good. And if you work hard during 6th form everything will go well !!!
I can’t believe they lost ur papers what the hell?

Anyways I didn’t get any 9s and I’m going UCL :smile:
Idk about Oxford and Cambridge but I know the KCL and UCL don’t care as much about ur gcses. It’s your alevels predictions that matter the most!!

however I don’t know about law specifically but you can easily find out how heavily they consider GCSEs from their website’s Law course page
Original post by iizzxy
could I ask what you applied to at UCL and what your grades are? at gcse
Hey sorry I just saw this 😭😭. I’m currently doing Civil Engineering and I got eight 8s and three 7s at GCSE. BUT I will say coz of covid I had teacher assessed grades which were inflated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending