The Student Room Group

personal statment

HI CAN smone please hrlp me make the first line of my personal statment i have no idea what to SAY
Original post by amani.xo
HI CAN smone please hrlp me make the first line of my personal statment i have no idea what to SAY

Read these examples to get an idea https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/personal-statements/personal-statements-by-subject
Reply 2

wait do you think itll be hard to write one for five diff courses ??
wait do you think itll be hard to write one for five diff courses ??

Depends on how different the subjects are but even so yes. What subjects?
If it was like ps for art history, medieval art history, anglsaxon art history, english art history and ancient art history then maybe at a push - but unlikely to produce good results...
Reply 5
Original post by toothysmile
Depends on how different the subjects are but even so yes. What subjects?

they r all like in the healthcare section so idk i cant pick one
they r all like in the healthcare section so idk i cant pick one

Which ones? Bcos like healthcare is a veryyyy big field. E.g. You can't have a med or dent ps and some unis won't take pharmacy students on with a med ps
Reply 7
Original post by toothysmile
Which ones? Bcos like healthcare is a veryyyy big field. E.g. You can't have a med or dent ps and some unis won't take pharmacy students on with a med ps

i’m applying to optometry , audiology , speech lang therapy and radiology 😭😭😭

If all those gave you offers, which one would you pick? As in, for your firm and insurance

Why are you applying to such different courses though? Which one do you actually want to study and work for a living? It would be much better if you concentrate your efforts on one (at most, 2 slightly more related ones) course, or personal statement would be quite impossible to demonstrate your interest in that particular field
Reply 10
Original post by BankaiGintoki
If all those gave you offers, which one would you pick? As in, for your firm and insurance

i deffo would pick optom as my firm and then for insurance probably audiology but idk
Reply 11
Original post by Bookworm524
Why are you applying to such different courses though? Which one do you actually want to study and work for a living? It would be much better if you concentrate your efforts on one (at most, 2 slightly more related ones) course, or personal statement would be quite impossible to demonstrate your interest in that particular field

i originally wanted to do optometry but theres onlt one uni near i live that offers the course but which two do you think are related and i should pick ??
radiology's the odd one out
then optometry and audiology could be lumped tgth perhaps, if you actually want to do optometry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending