The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Missing deadline of meeting offer conditions

I'm afraid that I’ll get my IELTS results a few days after the deadline of meeting offer conditions. This will happen as a result of a lack of communication and misleading. A month ago admissions told me they will “contact proactively if something further needed” and they contacted me two days before the deadline 😿. I have already paid for disabled accommodation. What should I do? I'm trying to reach out to ual but all I get is "we’re sorry but I can’t guarantee your place, a member of admissions will contact you in due”
Was your offer not conditional on an English test?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I am going through the same situation, don´t know what to do. I have tried to communicate in a lot of ways!! and as a international student it is really hard all this process. Hope everything gets better soon
Reply 3
I’m dealing with the same problem I even flew from portugal to get this matter solved but no one at UAL wanted to help or cared
The admission center doesn’t pick up the phone or respond to my emails
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Hi, what happened with these issues at the end? Happened the same thing to me, I submitted my IELTS to the portal late due to some problems, I had to flight to another country to take the exam. But I haven´t been told anything, my offer remains conditional, they don't repply my emails. And today was the first day of classes. :frown: I would like to know if someone was or is going through something similar. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending