The Student Room Group

GCSE English Language speech

Hi! I am in year 10 and am doing a GCSE English language speech in December. I have a few questions regarding the exam. Firstly, who is going to assess me? Will it be my teacher or will I get recorded and will the video will be sent to my english exam board (aqa)? If the video does get sent off, how long does it take to get your results and how do you get them (e.g. email)? In your school did you do all the exams in a day or across multiple lessons? Were you off timetable on that day?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by VoiidDev
Hi! I am in year 10 and am doing a GCSE English language speech in December. I have a few questions regarding the exam. Firstly, who is going to assess me? Will it be my teacher or will I get recorded and will the video will be sent to my english exam board (aqa)? If the video does get sent off, how long does it take to get your results and how do you get them (e.g. email)? In your school did you do all the exams in a day or across multiple lessons? Were you off timetable on that day?

For me it was my teacher recorded me and then marked (accessed) it as it was during COVID. I think yes, you get recorded either the teacher marks it or the exam board lovely x
Reply 2
does anyone know if a student retaking their exams the next year (they sat it in 2023 but will be taking the 2024 exam to raise their grade) can carry forward their Speaking Endorsement in English Language GCSE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending