The Student Room Group

GCSE English Language speech

I have to pick my topic for my GCSE English language speech. I am struggling to pick one. Please could someone send me some original topics for the GCSE English speech? Could you please share what topic you picked? I am passionate about physics so maybe there are some topics related to physics.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by VoiidDev
I have to pick my topic for my GCSE English language speech. I am struggling to pick one. Please could someone send me some original topics for the GCSE English speech? Could you please share what topic you picked? I am passionate about physics so maybe there are some topics related to physics.

You'll definitely find this an easier project if you stick with something related to your interests. Is there a physicist that you especially admire? Or perhaps a discovery that has had an important impact on physics as a discipline?

I'm not sure which exam board you're with, but here is the grade criteria for this component of the AQA course, which may help you to choose a topic. Ideally, you'll choose something that will help you to meet the criteria. For example, if it's something you're passionate and knowledgeable about, then it will be easier to achieve 'listens to questions /feedback, responds
perceptively and if appropriate elaborates with further ideas and information.'

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending