The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Uni of leeds timetable

Hi I'm a new student joining in September 2023. Studying modern languages and politics. I wanted to know when we will get our uni timetables. I've only received a draft on miberva which included only my politics lectures..
hi mines still a draft too and freshers is literally Monday is there any update on yours
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi so I have both my Russian and politics lectures on minerva but this was after I had enrolled on my modules. However it still states it is a draft so idkk...
Also I haven't received an induction/freshers timetable... on minerva I only have 2 hours worth introductory lectures next week.

However a friend of mine whos studying mathematics received a timetable on email where each day next week is filled with events such as meeting her personal tutor and other events. I did not recieve such email and I feel that my induction/welcome week won't be as memorable....

Is this the same for anyone else..
(edited 7 months ago)
mines literally the exact same I only have 2 hours next week as well ive emailed about it as I got an email about room change but this hasn't changed on my timetable like the guy said it would but still waiting on a response Im also doing classical civilisation so maybe its to do with the fact were both under the school of language culture and societies
Original post by Tinkerbelle017
Hi so I have both my Russian and politics lectures on minerva but this was after I had enrolled on my modules. However it still states it is a draft so idkk...
Also I haven't received an induction/freshers timetable... on minerva I only have 2 hours worth introductory lectures next week.

However a friend of mine whos studying mathematics received a timetable on email where each day next week is filled with events such as meeting her personal tutor and other events. I did not recieve such email and I feel that my induction/welcome week won't be as memorable....

Is this the same for anyone else..
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by pineapples745
mines literally the exact same I only have 2 hours next week as well ive emailed about it as I got an email about room change but this hasn't changed on my timetable like the guy said it would but still waiting on a response Im also doing classical civilisation so maybe its to do with the fact were both under the school of language culture and societies

Yh I think I'm just going to spend my time this week going to the freshers fair and collecting freebies. What language are u doing??? I'm glad I'm not the only one going through this
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Tinkerbelle017
Yh I think I'm just going to spend my time this week going to the freshers fair and collecting freebies. What language are u doing??? I'm glad I'm not the only one going through this

im doing classical civilisation which I under the same school as languages hope you enjoy freshers week and mine has now gone from drafts to being solidified and it just looks the same
Yh mines no longer a draft.

Quick Reply

Latest