The Student Room Group

Are my current options useful for the future

Im taking psychology, sociology and English literature and i am not sure what to choose in university ir what i want as my career. Would i be more useful if i swapped one of these subjects with biology? I took sociology and english lit as gcse subjects so i am more familiar with them in comparison to psychology however i find psychology interesting.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by ensconced-hone
Im taking psychology, sociology and English literature and i am not sure what to choose in university ir what i want as my career. Would i be more useful if i swapped one of these subjects with biology? I took sociology and english lit as gcse subjects so i am more familiar with them in comparison to psychology however i find psychology interesting.

If i were you I'd swap it. I may be biased tho as I am a Biology student :smile: I dont know much about this topic but if I were in ur position i'd think to remove one of psychology or sociology as they are both social sciences. having a natural science may open more doors in case u decide to go down that route, seeing as u are unsure atm? also I did psychology at GCSE and loveddd it. It was between Maths and psychology as one of my options but I ended up choosing maths haha. That being said, its up to you

Quick Reply

Latest