The Student Room Group

Ucat tips dm

In my UCAT prep I can't get above 690 in DM I haven't gotten above 24/39 on medentry. I lose marks from every section, but my weakest are syllogisms, interpreting info some venn diagrams + the harder probability too.

Does anyone have any tips/ good resources to use? I've watched emil eddy and some other yt vids but i just keep getting these same scores and fluctuating
Yeahh i don't know what to do i keep practicing but yeah, hopefully with more practice we'll improve
Original post by strawberrycake12
In my UCAT prep I can't get above 690 in DM I haven't gotten above 24/39 on medentry. I lose marks from every section, but my weakest are syllogisms, interpreting info some venn diagrams + the harder probability too.

Does anyone have any tips/ good resources to use? I've watched emil eddy and some other yt vids but i just keep getting these same scores and fluctuating

I think you should keep on trying as you will get there through practise.

what about doing some DM with the UCAT official site as websites often doesnt not represent the equivalent difficulty ( it might be harder) ... I have heard people saying that the actual test was easier.

SO DONT PANIC.BELIEVE IN YOU and do your best.....GOOD LUCK!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending