The Student Room Group

how to revise spanish a level

im in year 13 doing aqa a level spanish right now and i have completely forgotten everything which i learnt from year 12 and so i was wondering if there are any resources which i could use to go through the whole course again mainly stuff on culture and facts. my book is way too unorganized due to the amount of worksheets we get
Original post by XXSlayerXX
im in year 13 doing aqa a level spanish right now and i have completely forgotten everything which i learnt from year 12 and so i was wondering if there are any resources which i could use to go through the whole course again mainly stuff on culture and facts. my book is way too unorganized due to the amount of worksheets we get

If you haven't already you should use duolingo to sharpen up your grammar because you may find out stuff on there that you didn't know before. Also quizlet is really good when I was revising last year. I didn't have enough time to make flashcards so I found other people's sets on quizlet. It could be that you find someone on there who is studying the same exam board as you and so has flashcards on it already. Also, I never did it but El pais is good to read up on as it might help you with examples for speaking cards with culture. I think you can find their page on social media too.

What exam board are you studying? If you are doing AQA I could probably send some quizlet sets which run through all of the vocabulary?

Quick Reply

Latest