The Student Room Group

Geography NEA

Hi everyone, I’m currently collecting data through an online form for my Geography NEA and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out by filling it in. It’s based on Regeneration in London Stratford. If you have any questions or would like to give me any advice or further details I would extremely appreciate it.

https://forms.gle/1v7AdFtaWG7AEZJN6
Hi, I have had a quick look at your form, and I think that you need to make it a bit more accessible for general people to understand it, as they may not understand the context of your questions, i.e. You ask for one word to describe Stratford then - rather than that, maybe you could combine this and the previous question to be - describe in one word how the area has changed over the last _x_ years. Also, for a bit more accuracy for your results, maybe provide more options for users to enter, i.e. instead of yes and no questions, use a scale from 1 - 5, or 1 - 10. This all depends on what you are going to do with the data though, so it may not be what you need, those are just some ideas - also sorry I couldn't fill it in, I'm not from that area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending