The Student Room Group

The Coopers' Company and Coborn School

I know this school is a great school in term of sport, music and result. Every times when I told ppl I want to apply, they always come with the same question, is your daughter good in sport or music? My daughter is doing well in tennis and swimming, but she didn’t take any award or take part in any competition. She is a good student, she love studying. I want to apply this school as it has well reputation and good result. Should I apply this school? Is it only suitable for the child really good in sport and music?
Reply 1
Original post by kamanmama
I know this school is a great school in term of sport, music and result. Every times when I told ppl I want to apply, they always come with the same question, is your daughter good in sport or music? My daughter is doing well in tennis and swimming, but she didn’t take any award or take part in any competition. She is a good student, she love studying. I want to apply this school as it has well reputation and good result. Should I apply this school? Is it only suitable for the child really good in sport and music?

No, she doesn't have to be good at sport or music it helps but not that much she can get in without it if your daughter has good academic grades she can get in fine it depends whether she is applying for year 12 or year 7 entry as i just got in through year 12 entry without music or sport.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending