The Student Room Group

Just ate 5 Kit Kat Chunky bars

Hi all, I don’t feel that great now and just ate 5 Kit Kat bars (the chunky ones).

Have I done much damage to my insides because of this and will doing this increase my risk of diabetes in the future.

I ate them all in quick succession - possibly due to anxiety.

Thanks for any advice.
Reply 1
Original post by Vertigo321
Hi all, I don’t feel that great now and just ate 5 Kit Kat bars (the chunky ones).

Have I done much damage to my insides because of this and will doing this increase my risk of diabetes in the future.

Thanks for any advice.

Nah you'll be fine (I've done similar many times) :smile:
As a one off, it's not going to affect you in the long-term although you might feel uncomfortable short-term. Some of the feeling off is probably due to anxiety, if you think that's what's going on.
I saw thread title and was going to comment that you’re a hero because chunksters (as I like to call them) are absolute icons in both look and taste.

But as it appears you’re very worried let me assuage your anxiety: no, you haven’t damaged your insides and you won’t get diabetes for one time that you eat 5 chunksters on a Friday afternoon.
Original post by Vertigo321

Thanks for any advice.

The sugar rush is just making you anxious and jumpy lol. You're fine

Quick Reply

Latest