The Student Room Group

Cambridge admissions

Will it affect my chances in Cambridge if there are quite a few strong applicants coming from the same college as me (no one is applying for my course as far as I’m aware)
It wont be much different to how you're competing with everyone else in the country whos also applying to Cambridge. School names/locations are the few things they consider when looking at who to accept. My college this year had about 10+ students accepted into Oxford and Cambridge which is impressive for the north east, I knew the students personally and all of them were extremely smart, genius level almost so they do know how to spot the exceptional ones. Just focus on perfecting your application rather than worrying about others :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Carrotsroom
It wont be much different to how you're competing with everyone else in the country whos also applying to Cambridge. School names/locations are the few things they consider when looking at who to accept. My college this year had about 10+ students accepted into Oxford and Cambridge which is impressive for the north east, I knew the students personally and all of them were extremely smart, genius level almost so they do know how to spot the exceptional ones. Just focus on perfecting your application rather than worrying about others :smile:

Okay thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending