The Student Room Group

TOTUM Student discount

I’ve just seen that Coop offer a student discount to TOTUM cardholders, i’ll be shopping here most this year for uni so makes sense for me to get because I can get 10% off. I’ve signed up on the TOTUM app but it’s offering me 3 different ones, Totum student+ & pass ID, totum student+ and totum student. Do i need to get one of the first two, which I’ll need to pay for, to get a physical card to scan in store?
Reply 1
Original post by fortified_shi
I’ve just seen that Coop offer a student discount to TOTUM cardholders, i’ll be shopping here most this year for uni so makes sense for me to get because I can get 10% off. I’ve signed up on the TOTUM app but it’s offering me 3 different ones, Totum student+ & pass ID, totum student+ and totum student. Do i need to get one of the first two, which I’ll need to pay for, to get a physical card to scan in store?

To my knowledge, you need the TOTUM Card, and the PASS ID is just a way to prove your age (separate) - TOTUM's website says you need at least the Student+ Plan for the discount :smile:
Original post by TomT9
To my knowledge, you need the TOTUM Card, and the PASS ID is just a way to prove your age (separate) - TOTUM's website says you need at least the Student+ Plan for the discount :smile:

Thanks very much, i’ll buy the pass then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending