The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Induction for University of Brighton

In the week 25th of Sept there's induction lectures but do we have to go on all of them? Because they all look like they'll speak about the same stuff.
Original post by JerikaEsp
In the week 25th of Sept there's induction lectures but do we have to go on all of them? Because they all look like they'll speak about the same stuff.

Hi @JerikaEsp :h:

We would recommend contacting your school office directly, who will be able to confirm which of the induction lectures are mandatory and which are optional.

If you aren't sure of your school office contact details, please let us know what course you are studying and we can provide you with their info.

I hope you enjoy induction week!

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep :nyan:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries
Hi @JerikaEsp :h:

We would recommend contacting your school office directly, who will be able to confirm which of the induction lectures are mandatory and which are optional.

If you aren't sure of your school office contact details, please let us know what course you are studying and we can provide you with their info.

I hope you enjoy induction week!

Hi! I am studying Diagnostic Radiography and I wanted to know if all of the welcoming lectures are mandatory as for the first week I am still at my city due to accommodation troubles. Therefore, it'll be inconvenient for me to attend as the travel is long.
Original post by JerikaEsp
Hi! I am studying Diagnostic Radiography and I wanted to know if all of the welcoming lectures are mandatory as for the first week I am still at my city due to accommodation troubles. Therefore, it'll be inconvenient for me to attend as the travel is long.

Hi @JerikaEsp

Thanks for confirming :biggrin: Please contact your school office on [email protected] / 01273 644087

They will then let you know if any of the lectures are mandatory :smile:

If you need to contact our accommodation team at all, please feel free to do so on 01273 644100 / [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending