The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton finance

I’m hoping to be at Brighton 2024, this is my dream and has been for a while. The course offers everything I want and being lgbt the city gives me comfort. My loan will not cover my rent!! My parents have more children than just me they can’t constantly help my rent… what can I do??? Are their bursaries etc I can apply too?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’m hoping to be at Brighton 2024, this is my dream and has been for a while. The course offers everything I want and being lgbt the city gives me comfort. My loan will not cover my rent!! My parents have more children than just me they can’t constantly help my rent… what can I do??? Are their bursaries etc I can apply too?

Hi!

We're glad your considering applying to Brighton Uni 🙂

There is a University of Brighton cash bursary of £500 in each year of study. However, I would recommend checking through the eligibility criteria to see if this is something you would have access to. You do not need to apply for this bursary as you will be automatically assessed upon applying.

If you are not eligible for the bursary, there are lots of work opportunities to make money while you study as a student. Our student ambassadors have the opportunity to work university related events throughout the year and the schedule is flexible around your studies. You can see full details of this role here.

Our Careers team can also help you find part time work in the city.

I hope this is helpful!

Wishing you the best of luck with your applications!

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending