The Student Room Group

EY 2024 Graduate Scheme

Hfdg hgh hjh h
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by dshravya01
Has anyone received an invite for the final interview?

Which position did u apply for?
How long after the EY One assessment did you hear back?
Reply 2
I applied for tax April 2024, I haven't heard back yet after the EY one assessment yet, its been a month. Do you think I have a shot?

Yeah defo, considering I only did the assessment at the weekend and had an instant rejection!

There must actually be a human considering ur application now, which is good news :smile:
Reply 3
Which programme did you apply to?

Actuarial. I fell down on the behavioural test. Numerical went well, but I guess the combo wasn't enough for them to take my application further :frown:
Reply 4
Has anyone received an invite for the final interview?

what was the one assessment like? i'm doing it tomorrow and don't know how to prepare or what to expect
Reply 5
Original post by Eddy253
Which position did u apply for?
How long after the EY One assessment did you hear back?

what was the one assessment like? i'm doing it tomorrow and don't know how to prepare or what to expect
How was the test? was it really difficult and what questions do they ask in the video interview ? Im doing it tomorrow quite nervous
Reply 7
To pass the numerical section of EY One assessment I need to do all the numerical questions right or I have the chance to pass even with some mistakes?
Reply 8
Original post by Eddy253
Actuarial. I fell down on the behavioural test. Numerical went well, but I guess the combo wasn't enough for them to take my application further :frown:

Hey! Same here :frown: I wanted to ask how soon did you get the feedback report after completing the test? I think I was too jittery in my answers and didn't speak calmly enough, but idk.
Reply 9
Original post by sarks_1020
Hey! Same here :frown: I wanted to ask how soon did you get the feedback report after completing the test? I think I was too jittery in my answers and didn't speak calmly enough, but idk.

Hi, I never received it - I had to actually phone the student recruitment dept. Only then did they send it to me.

Tbh I never find the generic Cappfinity feedback useful. That is just my opinion though, I hope you find it useful :smile:

I hope your other applications are going alright. Did you apply to PwC Actuarial by any chance?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 10
Has anyone heard back after taking the EY one assessment? I did mine on the 24th and still haven’t heard anything?
Original post by Rhoda1111
Has anyone heard back after taking the EY one assessment? I did mine on the 24th and still haven’t heard anything?

Same here still haven’t heard back from them
Reply 12
I just got the email that they’re finalising candidates for the next round so hopefully we should hear back soon!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 13
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Has anyone heard back from EY
Reply 15
Original post by Eddy253
Yeah defo, considering I only did the assessment at the weekend and had an instant rejection!

There must actually be a human considering ur application now, which is good news :smile:

hey, really sorry to hear that ut did you receive an email immediately for rejection?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending