The Student Room Group

What happen to my grade

hi, im currently a A2 student. I got my AS results last June. I got AAAB(media studies). I quite sad because of that B, because I really enjoyed media, and pay a lot of effort in my media blogs
welcome to take a look:smile:)(https://vukhanhlinhmi7.blogspot.com/)
But anyway, ultimately my choice in A2 is dropping media studies. Though I love the subject so much, it's not what I intend to study in uni (I dont know :smile: I just felt too risky to continue media, I have gave it all my efforts, sometime even more than economic or math, but B is not my expected score and there only 2 students who achieve A out of the two media class in our school - and there are many C,D,E,U)
my media studies teacher (though also sad with my decision) told me it's not a bad choice given that I can still go to a film school without an A Level Media Studies, so yeh...
Then today, he informed me that Cambridge adjust some of the students' score because there's so little A - student ??( I don't really know, it's Cambridge business). They reassessed, gave 1-2 marks and....luckily my score from a high B (78) achieve right at the minium for an A.
I very happy to hear that, but when I check at the official website for cie student result, the grade still hasn't change.
so i want to ask, will they make the adjustment in the official results website? or resent the AS results paper
(edited 7 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest